12-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Meh My computer is to outdated to play AoE3
I've played two and enjoyed it. My stepbrother has my AoE3 playing it on his laptop and he enjoys it.
ANd LotR is the shit no matter how you look at it =(
I've played two and enjoyed it. My stepbrother has my AoE3 playing it on his laptop and he enjoys it.
ANd LotR is the shit no matter how you look at it =(
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

