12-16-2006, 09:33 PM
War? the word echoed from one corner of his mind to the other. Death? the silent word was to his ears spoken louder than a shout.
?War is a game. A competition with the stakes raised to their peak. Death? it is not as final as some would like.? Gokua eyed him oddly, his mind clearly giving birth to newfound doubts as to his leader?s sanity. Garlic shook the unusual voice off. This wasn?t the first time his mind started talking to him and it wouldn?t be the last.
?Say, Gokua. You, er? wouldn?t happen to know where the hell we are, huh??
?I? didn?t think that was my job.? The swordsman?s voice was somewhat icy. Garlic could only imagine the vaguely mutinous concoctions brewing in that funny green skull.
?Oh no, no it isn?t.? he muttered vaguely. ?Just asking.? The pocket-sized commander took this moment to wander off slightly and get a decent look at the wasteland around him. His detached manner was meant to disarm his comrades? worries, but seeing their leader acting so different only confirmed what they knew. They were lost. Garlic dug in his pocket and pulled out a candy cane. Sucking on the straight edge and leaving rest like some sort of Yule-tide pipe, GJ began scratching in the dust. It was a simple matter of not going backwards. They had to reach somewhere if they kept going forward, right?
?Lost are we?? The Doctor himself knelt beside Garlic and stared at the makeshift map scrawled onto the earth.
?No, Doogie. I just need to get a few things straight.?
?Well its time for your meds you know.? Garlic let out a dark chuckle.
?Oh I know. But there isn?t time. What do you think? Straighten out and head this way?? Garlic gestured in a random direction. It didn?t matter, they were all the same.
?Ha!? Mackenzie laughed, ?I have no fucking clue.? And so he was on his own. Now where to head?
?Eenie Meenie Miney?? he muttered under his breath.
?What was that??
?Nothing.? And you are it. Time to inform the corporals.
ooc: sorry for the general shittyness. I wrote the first half last night and when I went to open the file it wasn't there. So, rush job.
?War is a game. A competition with the stakes raised to their peak. Death? it is not as final as some would like.? Gokua eyed him oddly, his mind clearly giving birth to newfound doubts as to his leader?s sanity. Garlic shook the unusual voice off. This wasn?t the first time his mind started talking to him and it wouldn?t be the last.
?Say, Gokua. You, er? wouldn?t happen to know where the hell we are, huh??
?I? didn?t think that was my job.? The swordsman?s voice was somewhat icy. Garlic could only imagine the vaguely mutinous concoctions brewing in that funny green skull.
?Oh no, no it isn?t.? he muttered vaguely. ?Just asking.? The pocket-sized commander took this moment to wander off slightly and get a decent look at the wasteland around him. His detached manner was meant to disarm his comrades? worries, but seeing their leader acting so different only confirmed what they knew. They were lost. Garlic dug in his pocket and pulled out a candy cane. Sucking on the straight edge and leaving rest like some sort of Yule-tide pipe, GJ began scratching in the dust. It was a simple matter of not going backwards. They had to reach somewhere if they kept going forward, right?
?Lost are we?? The Doctor himself knelt beside Garlic and stared at the makeshift map scrawled onto the earth.
?No, Doogie. I just need to get a few things straight.?
?Well its time for your meds you know.? Garlic let out a dark chuckle.
?Oh I know. But there isn?t time. What do you think? Straighten out and head this way?? Garlic gestured in a random direction. It didn?t matter, they were all the same.
?Ha!? Mackenzie laughed, ?I have no fucking clue.? And so he was on his own. Now where to head?
?Eenie Meenie Miney?? he muttered under his breath.
?What was that??
?Nothing.? And you are it. Time to inform the corporals.
ooc: sorry for the general shittyness. I wrote the first half last night and when I went to open the file it wasn't there. So, rush job.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)

