12-17-2006, 12:28 PM
http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com
It's been going on a long time, though from what I hear it's a very small minority of people being just being tards with the wiimote. It's quite cool Nintendo are doing this free, but the question is whether or not Nintendo are setting up idiot insurance. =( My second Wiimote with Wii Play has the bigger wrist strap, but I still get paranoid about idiots using my first since it has the flimsy easy-snap version.
It's been going on a long time, though from what I hear it's a very small minority of people being just being tards with the wiimote. It's quite cool Nintendo are doing this free, but the question is whether or not Nintendo are setting up idiot insurance. =( My second Wiimote with Wii Play has the bigger wrist strap, but I still get paranoid about idiots using my first since it has the flimsy easy-snap version.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

