Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In the Pursuit of Happyness
#9
Yea, I love the story. Before I saw it I was iffy about it because I think it was about him becoming a stock broker, but it is much mroe than that.

After watching Will Smith play roles in things such as The Fresh Prince of Bell Air, Men in Black, Men in Black II, I, Robot, et cetera, he seems like a whole different actor in this one. Plus, his kid rocks.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-16-2006, 03:55 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Zarbon - 12-16-2006, 04:07 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-16-2006, 04:24 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 04:25 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Blind Man - 12-16-2006, 07:56 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Kirano - 12-16-2006, 01:35 PM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Old Pigero - 12-17-2006, 06:52 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Burter - 12-17-2006, 07:00 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-17-2006, 02:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)