12-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Remind me to never ask Celipa for her liver
Exactly...I'm sure I'll need a new one before I'm 30.
|
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Burter - 12-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Celipa - 12-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Captain Silver - 12-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Burter - 12-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Spencinator - 12-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Captain Silver - 12-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Spencinator - 12-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Burter - 12-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Burter - 12-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Old Dave - 12-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Cyanide and Happiness - Liver Transplant - by Captain Silver - 12-17-2006, 09:34 PM
|