12-24-2006, 07:47 PM
The words of Reijin echoed through her head, the silent visions of vaporizing bodies clouding her mind. Thousands of people died in that one moment; All the same, all living. Dante, Outcasts, civilian. It made no difference, all were swept away in the explosion. Foes, friends, innocents. Nothing mattered to Super Buu; no compassion was in his body. They had all been slaughtered, only a few surviving, Reijin protecting her despite the fact that he needed to use his energy to protect himself. She had tried to help, but the little energy she could put out compared to Reijin?s was miniscule, barely making a difference. Terrible destruction.
?Well, its kind of a long story. But I guess we do have some time to ourselves in here.? She spoke quietly, before taking a rather long intake of breath. ?I was raised on planet earth, in the artic settlement that is called Penguin Village. At a early age I began my training under the Village elder, and he unlocked my Ki potential. I trained for him for several years, leaving Penguin village when I was ten. I traveled Earth, training and fighting multiple people for three years. During this time I was almost killed by Pigero; the Pigero that died in the fight..?
Akane stopped suddenly, looking at the rocky ground by Reijin, unable, or unwilling, to look him in the eyes. Speaking once more to the young Saiyan, the golden haired youth continued. ?I beat him, which I think he will never forgive me for. Ever since then he has tried to beat me, even though I have never tried to act better then him; or struggle to be stronger then him. I think that is the reason actually, he struggles to surpass me and yet I am always stronger, without giving it the effort he has. Not that I don?t train, fight, and everything as much as the next person; if not more, but Piggy struggles.? She shook her head, giggling to herself actually.
?Anyway. After the fight I fell unconscious, on the border of dying. A figure intervened however, and gave me the chance to survive. I completed his three tasks, and then fought him as he tried to kill me; the figure revealing himself to be a ancient demon who steals the power of warriors. I defeated him, but I couldn?t bring myself to kill him. During my training with the figure my power grew, much higher then I am at this moment. However because it was in my mind, I cannot have that power in the normal world. Unless I open the barrier between my body and my mind, allowing me to transform. My power is increased, but my personality is different.? She stopped, breathing in and out quickly, having said the following statement without breathing or a break. Continuing Akane said. ?It depends on my mood. Last time I was full of vengeance.. I-I, wanted revenge. They killed Bulma, Minosha. They deserved the same. All of them. They killed.. Him.?
Tears started to stream down her face, her hand quickly trying to wipe them away; but to no avail, the girl crying as if she was a baby. ?They killed Boyach, a shot to his head. His blood was all over me, his head just.. A hole. They killed Pigero, his body so limp.. So lifeless, so not him.? With that Akane collapsed into Hysteria, tears coming down her cheeks. Although it was just a game, it was far to much for the girl; for the deaths of her friends and allies had appeared so real; the death?s on her hands to much to clean off. She tried wiping her hands on the stone, her mind seeing blood on them; although they were in reality clean.
?I know I could have saved them all, I know I could have!?
(Unfortunetly I have to go now, and won't be able to come on until later tommorow, or the day after tommorow.)
?Well, its kind of a long story. But I guess we do have some time to ourselves in here.? She spoke quietly, before taking a rather long intake of breath. ?I was raised on planet earth, in the artic settlement that is called Penguin Village. At a early age I began my training under the Village elder, and he unlocked my Ki potential. I trained for him for several years, leaving Penguin village when I was ten. I traveled Earth, training and fighting multiple people for three years. During this time I was almost killed by Pigero; the Pigero that died in the fight..?
Akane stopped suddenly, looking at the rocky ground by Reijin, unable, or unwilling, to look him in the eyes. Speaking once more to the young Saiyan, the golden haired youth continued. ?I beat him, which I think he will never forgive me for. Ever since then he has tried to beat me, even though I have never tried to act better then him; or struggle to be stronger then him. I think that is the reason actually, he struggles to surpass me and yet I am always stronger, without giving it the effort he has. Not that I don?t train, fight, and everything as much as the next person; if not more, but Piggy struggles.? She shook her head, giggling to herself actually.
?Anyway. After the fight I fell unconscious, on the border of dying. A figure intervened however, and gave me the chance to survive. I completed his three tasks, and then fought him as he tried to kill me; the figure revealing himself to be a ancient demon who steals the power of warriors. I defeated him, but I couldn?t bring myself to kill him. During my training with the figure my power grew, much higher then I am at this moment. However because it was in my mind, I cannot have that power in the normal world. Unless I open the barrier between my body and my mind, allowing me to transform. My power is increased, but my personality is different.? She stopped, breathing in and out quickly, having said the following statement without breathing or a break. Continuing Akane said. ?It depends on my mood. Last time I was full of vengeance.. I-I, wanted revenge. They killed Bulma, Minosha. They deserved the same. All of them. They killed.. Him.?
Tears started to stream down her face, her hand quickly trying to wipe them away; but to no avail, the girl crying as if she was a baby. ?They killed Boyach, a shot to his head. His blood was all over me, his head just.. A hole. They killed Pigero, his body so limp.. So lifeless, so not him.? With that Akane collapsed into Hysteria, tears coming down her cheeks. Although it was just a game, it was far to much for the girl; for the deaths of her friends and allies had appeared so real; the death?s on her hands to much to clean off. She tried wiping her hands on the stone, her mind seeing blood on them; although they were in reality clean.
?I know I could have saved them all, I know I could have!?
(Unfortunetly I have to go now, and won't be able to come on until later tommorow, or the day after tommorow.)

