12-28-2006, 03:23 AM
She paused, standing to her feet as well when Reijin pointed out that they may be found soon. Looking at him with her teary eyes Akane spoke, sniffling slightly. ?I didn?t know what I was getting into. People said this was like a game for amusement of other people, like a tournament. But this isn?t anything of the sort. When people die in this game, they don?t just vanish. They.. Die. I mean, I know that they are not dead for real. But they just look so.. Dead. I can?t help but cry.?
Lunging at Reijin she clung around his waste, hugging him. She doubted that he would like this procedure, but she felt the need for comfort. Burying her head in his lower abdomen she exposed herself after several moments of sitting there, a death grip on the man. ?I?m a dreamer, a pacifistic being who believes in a world without death. I believe that no one has the right to take the life of another, not even if they have the ability. No one has the right to choose the course of another beings life, no one. Just because you have the ability doesn?t mean that you should. If that happened then the entire planet would be up in arms with guns, no one would survive.?
?I came here to prove to myself that I can handle fighters from all over the galaxy. They lack compassion, all of them. Only a few have the belief that I do, and those are always the first to die. Thou shall not kill. I made that promise, I will hold to that promise. Dreamers have a place in this world.? Smiling up at the man she hugged him tighter, knowing that he was a dark spirit and yet, hoping not to feel the aggression from anger towards the kindness that the youth was showing him. ?Reijin. I doubt you feel the same way about me, but, your like a brother to me. A older brother. I?m a pain in the butt to everyone, I know that. Everyone gets annoyed with how I act, and what I am. I have seen the looks on soldiers faces as I play. Maybe they forget that I?m not grown up yet, or something. I don?t want to grow up.. To be like what they are.?
?But, I hope you think differently about me. You saved my life, even if it was just in a game. You risked your own for mine. You protected me, like a older sibling. I hope you feel the same way about me, Reijin.? Akane had calmed down upon learning that people who died in the game did not actually die, as she had not properly read the rules of the contest before hand. This was a great releif to her of course, although it slightly angered her that the makers of this contest would make it look so real. ?Reijin, what I?m trying to say is. I?ll be there for you when you need me. If you ever do.?
Smiling brightly and in a happy matter the golden angel turned away from Reijin, towards a rather large crack in the ceiling, humming to herself. Turning around quickly she inhaled a deep breath. ?You wanted to know about my past, right? "I'm...actually, I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a long time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why us super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic power, King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head! Just then, what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny kingdom suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He then asked Kandora for power! And then-!"
Winking Akane turned away from Rei once more, giggling to herself. Looking up at the crack in finality she heard the cracking of the stone, hoping that it was diggers and not just it about to collapse. Repeating her humming the female finished her song.
"..And a drop from the moon dropped and disappeared into a room into my heart?"
Lunging at Reijin she clung around his waste, hugging him. She doubted that he would like this procedure, but she felt the need for comfort. Burying her head in his lower abdomen she exposed herself after several moments of sitting there, a death grip on the man. ?I?m a dreamer, a pacifistic being who believes in a world without death. I believe that no one has the right to take the life of another, not even if they have the ability. No one has the right to choose the course of another beings life, no one. Just because you have the ability doesn?t mean that you should. If that happened then the entire planet would be up in arms with guns, no one would survive.?
?I came here to prove to myself that I can handle fighters from all over the galaxy. They lack compassion, all of them. Only a few have the belief that I do, and those are always the first to die. Thou shall not kill. I made that promise, I will hold to that promise. Dreamers have a place in this world.? Smiling up at the man she hugged him tighter, knowing that he was a dark spirit and yet, hoping not to feel the aggression from anger towards the kindness that the youth was showing him. ?Reijin. I doubt you feel the same way about me, but, your like a brother to me. A older brother. I?m a pain in the butt to everyone, I know that. Everyone gets annoyed with how I act, and what I am. I have seen the looks on soldiers faces as I play. Maybe they forget that I?m not grown up yet, or something. I don?t want to grow up.. To be like what they are.?
?But, I hope you think differently about me. You saved my life, even if it was just in a game. You risked your own for mine. You protected me, like a older sibling. I hope you feel the same way about me, Reijin.? Akane had calmed down upon learning that people who died in the game did not actually die, as she had not properly read the rules of the contest before hand. This was a great releif to her of course, although it slightly angered her that the makers of this contest would make it look so real. ?Reijin, what I?m trying to say is. I?ll be there for you when you need me. If you ever do.?
Smiling brightly and in a happy matter the golden angel turned away from Reijin, towards a rather large crack in the ceiling, humming to herself. Turning around quickly she inhaled a deep breath. ?You wanted to know about my past, right? "I'm...actually, I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a long time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why us super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic power, King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head! Just then, what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny kingdom suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He then asked Kandora for power! And then-!"
Winking Akane turned away from Rei once more, giggling to herself. Looking up at the crack in finality she heard the cracking of the stone, hoping that it was diggers and not just it about to collapse. Repeating her humming the female finished her song.
"..And a drop from the moon dropped and disappeared into a room into my heart?"

