12-29-2006, 03:51 AM
Broli addressed Sanguine Castle from the grassy land which he stood, he spat out his ramblings of propaganda hoping to create a layer of distrust amongst the men of Outcast who were already heavily shaken from the battle at Hyperton Fortress.
?Bah,? grumbled Cell Junior as he looked from one of the numerous sniper slots looking over the Dante man addressing his men. That must be that Broccoli fellow, sounds just like he did on that note he sent me at Memory Village. At least now I know whom to look for in the midst of the battle smirked CJ as he shook the smirk off of his face and continued to listen in on the Dante Commander.
After all was said and done by the Leader of the Dante Forces, he departed heading back to his army of Dante as the standoff will continue for now?
It was up to Cell Junior now on what to do, surrender and save his men or stay and fight to death? The winged Outcast leader pondered on it and shook his head in frustration. ?No, I will not be surrendering, and neither will any of you,? growled Cell Jr. ?Maybe I?m not as great of a leader as Seventeen, but I?ll be damned if he talks about our deceased leader now. He wants us to give up without a fight? After very well killing off our leader and fellow teammates at Hyperton!? shouted CJ as he continued his ranting.
?This is Sanguine Castle, built in the name of the Outcasts, not in the name of Dante, why give it up without a fight? I know I didn?t join this contest to get pushed around by Dante and have them treat us like insignificant creatures, did you?? By now, Cell Junior was walking around the Castle of Sanguine as he kept his speech loud and clear for all of his men to hear. ?How would your beloved soldiers and former leader Seventeen along with his cabinet of Kid Buu, Super Buu and Kakarot feel if you guys didn?t defend the remaining stronghold of Outcast with all you got? Their deaths would be in vain and the fight at Hyperton would be meaningless to just surrender now.?
The freckled creature stood on a ledge as he looked over his soldiers, ?I?m no proving leader as I took over after Seventeen was killed at the hands of Dante along with the rest of the Outcasts at Hyperton, but there?s no way for me to prove you guys to believe in me as it happened so fast, but everyone here fought at Hyperton, we saw what Dante did and what they?re capable of doing, I?m going to prove to you I?m a damn good leader, by standing here and shouting for Dante to come drag me out of here if they want me so badly!? roared CJ as he kept his speech going.
?Why do you think the Dante leader came to ask for us to surrender? They act as if they can crush us easily yet look,? CJ pointed out across the Castle at the Dante Forces, ?They stand across from us and not moving one inch closer to us. They know damn well attacking us in our castle will be in our best interest as we won?t lose here, I?m make sure of that!?
?No one will make me shiver in fear, I?m staying here and Sanguine Castle will not fall!?
The castle roared through cheers and applause as the men of the Outcasts were poised for their final stand and up above was Cell Junior watching waiting for Dante to attempt to break in.
?Show me what you got Commander Broccoli,? stated Mr. Cell Junior.
(Just took some medicine, going to bed now, seeing you tomorrow morning Dante. =D)
?Bah,? grumbled Cell Junior as he looked from one of the numerous sniper slots looking over the Dante man addressing his men. That must be that Broccoli fellow, sounds just like he did on that note he sent me at Memory Village. At least now I know whom to look for in the midst of the battle smirked CJ as he shook the smirk off of his face and continued to listen in on the Dante Commander.
After all was said and done by the Leader of the Dante Forces, he departed heading back to his army of Dante as the standoff will continue for now?
It was up to Cell Junior now on what to do, surrender and save his men or stay and fight to death? The winged Outcast leader pondered on it and shook his head in frustration. ?No, I will not be surrendering, and neither will any of you,? growled Cell Jr. ?Maybe I?m not as great of a leader as Seventeen, but I?ll be damned if he talks about our deceased leader now. He wants us to give up without a fight? After very well killing off our leader and fellow teammates at Hyperton!? shouted CJ as he continued his ranting.
?This is Sanguine Castle, built in the name of the Outcasts, not in the name of Dante, why give it up without a fight? I know I didn?t join this contest to get pushed around by Dante and have them treat us like insignificant creatures, did you?? By now, Cell Junior was walking around the Castle of Sanguine as he kept his speech loud and clear for all of his men to hear. ?How would your beloved soldiers and former leader Seventeen along with his cabinet of Kid Buu, Super Buu and Kakarot feel if you guys didn?t defend the remaining stronghold of Outcast with all you got? Their deaths would be in vain and the fight at Hyperton would be meaningless to just surrender now.?
The freckled creature stood on a ledge as he looked over his soldiers, ?I?m no proving leader as I took over after Seventeen was killed at the hands of Dante along with the rest of the Outcasts at Hyperton, but there?s no way for me to prove you guys to believe in me as it happened so fast, but everyone here fought at Hyperton, we saw what Dante did and what they?re capable of doing, I?m going to prove to you I?m a damn good leader, by standing here and shouting for Dante to come drag me out of here if they want me so badly!? roared CJ as he kept his speech going.
?Why do you think the Dante leader came to ask for us to surrender? They act as if they can crush us easily yet look,? CJ pointed out across the Castle at the Dante Forces, ?They stand across from us and not moving one inch closer to us. They know damn well attacking us in our castle will be in our best interest as we won?t lose here, I?m make sure of that!?
?No one will make me shiver in fear, I?m staying here and Sanguine Castle will not fall!?
The castle roared through cheers and applause as the men of the Outcasts were poised for their final stand and up above was Cell Junior watching waiting for Dante to attempt to break in.
?Show me what you got Commander Broccoli,? stated Mr. Cell Junior.
(Just took some medicine, going to bed now, seeing you tomorrow morning Dante. =D)


![[Image: WarakoSig.gif]](http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/BeefyKeithy/WarakoSig.gif)