12-31-2006, 01:16 AM
Flemings and his crew jogged back to the medic tent where Koola was being treated. The plan was beyond successful as the Outcasts were completely surprised when wave after wave of United soldiers walked right through the front gate. Flemings left Sixteen while he was counting the dead, and looking for survivors, if there were any. The fort had fallen.
?Hey guys.? Koola?s assistant began to say. ?Why don?t you guys report to General Sixteen and tell him that Koola is fine.? The five changeling quintuplets saluted and hurried off. Flemings looked back and stepped inside the tent. Although it was small, the tent was quite cozy. The single lantern kept the tent very warm, but not too hot either. The cots the injured rested on had blankets for the soldiers to rest on until they were fully healed. They even had hot meals for them, a rare sight on army grounds.
Koola was eating a turkey sandwich with hot tomato soup. His nerves were healed and his arm was wrapped up good. He finished his bowl and raised it up, asking for a second helping. Flemings slowly approached his master, trying not to get in the way of him eating. Koola normally is not a slob when eating, unless he?s been injured or he is just starving. This time, it was both.
?My prince Koola,? He said as he bowed. ?The fort has fallen just as you commanded.? Koola swallowed his turkey and began to laugh. Flemings looked up, puzzled. ?Sir? Are you alright??
?I feel great, it?s you I?m worried about. Listen, you and I are friends, and I don?t own you. I might have acted like you were scum before, but I don?t now. Please, no more of this ?Prince Koola? nonsense. You can just call me Koola.? Flemings was shocked at first, but nodded with a smile as a reply.
The female medic brought him his second soup, which Koola quickly slurped down. He rose from his cot, turkey sandwich still in hand. He finished the sandwich with one last bite and left the tent, kindly thanking the medic as he left. The changeling had a big smile on his face, which was highly unlike himself. ?Koola? What has gotten you in such a good mood?? Flemings asked.
?Well, when I had my nerves fried, I received a massive headache later on. However, as painful as it was, I felt happy. Why you ask? Let?s just say a certain bitch called Koorsala received a headache one hundred times worse than what I went through.?
?Hey guys.? Koola?s assistant began to say. ?Why don?t you guys report to General Sixteen and tell him that Koola is fine.? The five changeling quintuplets saluted and hurried off. Flemings looked back and stepped inside the tent. Although it was small, the tent was quite cozy. The single lantern kept the tent very warm, but not too hot either. The cots the injured rested on had blankets for the soldiers to rest on until they were fully healed. They even had hot meals for them, a rare sight on army grounds.
Koola was eating a turkey sandwich with hot tomato soup. His nerves were healed and his arm was wrapped up good. He finished his bowl and raised it up, asking for a second helping. Flemings slowly approached his master, trying not to get in the way of him eating. Koola normally is not a slob when eating, unless he?s been injured or he is just starving. This time, it was both.
?My prince Koola,? He said as he bowed. ?The fort has fallen just as you commanded.? Koola swallowed his turkey and began to laugh. Flemings looked up, puzzled. ?Sir? Are you alright??
?I feel great, it?s you I?m worried about. Listen, you and I are friends, and I don?t own you. I might have acted like you were scum before, but I don?t now. Please, no more of this ?Prince Koola? nonsense. You can just call me Koola.? Flemings was shocked at first, but nodded with a smile as a reply.
The female medic brought him his second soup, which Koola quickly slurped down. He rose from his cot, turkey sandwich still in hand. He finished the sandwich with one last bite and left the tent, kindly thanking the medic as he left. The changeling had a big smile on his face, which was highly unlike himself. ?Koola? What has gotten you in such a good mood?? Flemings asked.
?Well, when I had my nerves fried, I received a massive headache later on. However, as painful as it was, I felt happy. Why you ask? Let?s just say a certain bitch called Koorsala received a headache one hundred times worse than what I went through.?


![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)