01-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Overlooking the battle, Reijin could be seen twisting his arm around in an attempt to pop his shoulder out of its stiff joints. His arms were still a bit sore, but overall he had healed well, and his Saiyan body structure had begun converting the pain into pure adrenalyne so that he could use it in the upcoming battle. He saw Saiba squirming in the bag in front of him a bit until he finally kneeled down and unzipped the bag, letting the little creature out. "Let's get down to business, shall we?" he suggested to the creature.
The Saibaman jumped up and cheered before diving into the fray, leaping from a tall hill to land in the midst of the fighting. Reijin rose back to his full height and thought back on before, on the different people that had fallen in the fights before. He remembered something about Minoshia having encountered Raditzu in the center of the Unforgiven Plains, but he never returned from that encounter...
It was quite possible that Raditzu had killed Minoshia, something Reijin felt everyone was hoping to overlook. His eyes hardened as he surveyed the war. "It's a war, and we are going to win this event." His aura burst around him suddenly, bending back trees and throwing rocks into the air as his raven hair fluttered from the pressure.
Bursting forward, Reijin leapt into the midst of the soldiers with full intention to kill.
(OOC: I'll make another one as soon as I get off work. My fiance's dad just got put in jail, so I recieved a lot of interruptions over this last hour while trying to type this, and I've got to get to work now since I'm late. Whatever happens happens.)
The Saibaman jumped up and cheered before diving into the fray, leaping from a tall hill to land in the midst of the fighting. Reijin rose back to his full height and thought back on before, on the different people that had fallen in the fights before. He remembered something about Minoshia having encountered Raditzu in the center of the Unforgiven Plains, but he never returned from that encounter...
It was quite possible that Raditzu had killed Minoshia, something Reijin felt everyone was hoping to overlook. His eyes hardened as he surveyed the war. "It's a war, and we are going to win this event." His aura burst around him suddenly, bending back trees and throwing rocks into the air as his raven hair fluttered from the pressure.
Bursting forward, Reijin leapt into the midst of the soldiers with full intention to kill.
(OOC: I'll make another one as soon as I get off work. My fiance's dad just got put in jail, so I recieved a lot of interruptions over this last hour while trying to type this, and I've got to get to work now since I'm late. Whatever happens happens.)
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

