Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It's the Four of Us
#15
Wow. I was kidding/or trying to piss United off with the whole "Yeah, you guys didn't earn your spots at all", but that post by 16 kind of aggrivated me. "Oh, that idea is boring. This is a war". Those guys have been in no battles and we've worked our asses off for four or more, not including the villages we've taken over. What a joke.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-06-2007, 12:59 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-06-2007, 01:34 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Nori - 01-06-2007, 04:01 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-06-2007, 04:49 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-06-2007, 07:02 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-06-2007, 12:51 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Nori - 01-07-2007, 03:16 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-07-2007, 05:22 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-07-2007, 07:27 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-07-2007, 07:33 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-07-2007, 07:53 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Nori - 01-07-2007, 08:19 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-07-2007, 08:19 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Nori - 01-07-2007, 08:23 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-07-2007, 06:15 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Burter - 01-07-2007, 10:50 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-07-2007, 10:51 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-07-2007, 10:55 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-07-2007, 10:58 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-07-2007, 11:11 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-08-2007, 12:06 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-09-2007, 06:41 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-10-2007, 04:32 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-10-2007, 12:15 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-10-2007, 08:11 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-10-2007, 10:26 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-10-2007, 11:24 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-11-2007, 12:25 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-11-2007, 03:56 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Nori - 01-11-2007, 05:44 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-11-2007, 05:47 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-11-2007, 06:13 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-11-2007, 10:07 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-11-2007, 12:22 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-11-2007, 06:26 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-11-2007, 09:01 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-11-2007, 10:22 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-11-2007, 11:00 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-12-2007, 01:24 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-13-2007, 06:55 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-13-2007, 11:17 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-14-2007, 02:56 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Reijin - 01-14-2007, 08:08 AM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-14-2007, 05:18 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-14-2007, 06:00 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Broli - 01-15-2007, 07:49 PM
It's the Four of Us - by Vejita I - 01-16-2007, 02:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)