02-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta Jr
I know.The basis was written years ago. I got much more experience right now. It uses a kind of outdated security feature. It's good, just it has its bad sides like some other things block it. Sessions are much better, but Id have to rewrite the whole damn thing.
For the sake of measly asswipes like me who can't figure out how to use it and can't turn off Norton...please?
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...


The basis was written years ago. I got much more experience right now. It uses a kind of outdated security feature. It's good, just it has its bad sides like some other things block it. Sessions are much better, but Id have to rewrite the whole damn thing. 