Poll: Vote up to two people to get the pin
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raditzu
0%
0 0%
Grandpa Gohan
0%
0 0%
Gohan
0%
0 0%
Paragus
0%
0 0%
Vejita I
0%
0 0%
Toma
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Six Man Tag Match: Gohan/Grandpa Gohan/Vejita I vs Raditzu/Paragus/Toma
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
Everyone who voted in this thread made the wrong choice...the most deserving guy for the win as only 7 votes...you bastards make me sick!

Stfu. One of his votes are mine. Now vote for me you jew Sad
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号


Messages In This Thread
Six Man Tag Match: Gohan/Grandpa Gohan/Vejita I vs Raditzu/Paragus/Toma - by Grandpa Gohan - 02-02-2007, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)