Poll: Vote up to two people to get the pin
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raditzu
0%
0 0%
Grandpa Gohan
0%
0 0%
Gohan
0%
0 0%
Paragus
0%
0 0%
Vejita I
0%
0 0%
Toma
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Six Man Tag Match: Gohan/Grandpa Gohan/Vejita I vs Raditzu/Paragus/Toma
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Aqua
How DARE you flasely claim my MS paint skillz!!!

And to add insult to injury, you put a quote from the unfunny saiyin under it... disgraceful!

What ever man. Your sig, my sig, its all the same. And if Turles is the unfunny saiyan i guess that makes me the funny one.

So airline food whats up with that stuff?! ZING
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Six Man Tag Match: Gohan/Grandpa Gohan/Vejita I vs Raditzu/Paragus/Toma - by Paragus - 02-02-2007, 01:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)