02-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Quote:Originally posted by Spopovich
I'm the best Big Brother. I have practice in real life.
(FYI, I am totally a better bigger brother in real life)
Im probably better then both of you. I got three younger siblings and im babysitting the 4 yr old right now! Yea i smell victory. You guys smell that
Yeah, smells like you farted.
@Tapion, when you say bigger, do you mean like... BIGGER?
O well im glad you smelled that fart cuz it was in your direction you old bitch. Im surprised you still can smell
That was good, I actually lol'd. Fucking pirate, I'm gunna hire my ninja HoH vote to put your ass on the chopping block.
@Tapion, You're not the biggest person in the house anymore, Buu has you beat XD
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号

