Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Final Fantasy 3 for DS
#1
I just bought this game and played like an hour into it. I had to restart a lot because I kept forgetting to save and then I would die :/. Anyways, this is the unreleased one, right? I don't know much about it but it seems pretty cool so far, and extremely easy (but I haven't really got THAT far into it). Anyone own it and have some opinions on it?
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Milk Bubble - 01-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Kaden - 01-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Waffuru - 01-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Dr. Cringle - 01-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Waffuru - 01-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Milk Bubble - 01-25-2008, 10:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)