03-18-2007, 08:28 PM
If you get a job, don't get anything that costs you money. It will make the next-gen the not-gen. In that you're not getting it. =(
The only game I'm looking forward to across all platforms is MGS4.
GTAIV will be great, I'm sure, but it's not as compelling for me at the moment.
FFXIII should rock out loud. But I guess I should get XII sometime this century and play that first. *Shrug*
The 360 has some awesome shit already out, but I don't really know what's on the radar for it, except Halo 3.
The only game I'm looking forward to across all platforms is MGS4.

GTAIV will be great, I'm sure, but it's not as compelling for me at the moment.
FFXIII should rock out loud. But I guess I should get XII sometime this century and play that first. *Shrug*
The 360 has some awesome shit already out, but I don't really know what's on the radar for it, except Halo 3.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

