03-05-2006, 10:36 AM
I had to work damn hard to get that token. *shakes fist*
But, all kidding aside, I think it's a good idea to try and give this thing another shot, because the premise was excellent, and it was the first real saga I was involved with that helped me develop my initial contacts.
But, all kidding aside, I think it's a good idea to try and give this thing another shot, because the premise was excellent, and it was the first real saga I was involved with that helped me develop my initial contacts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

