Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About sparring and personal RP topics
#1
You can do liquid time spars, this means, can have a spar now, and have it take place in the future. I am not so sure about the past though. But this is what I utilize alot when I spar.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
About sparring and personal RP topics - by Kazuya - 03-05-2006, 05:46 PM
About sparring and personal RP topics - by Rose - 03-05-2006, 06:30 PM
About sparring and personal RP topics - by Claire - 03-05-2006, 06:45 PM
About sparring and personal RP topics - by Kaden - 03-05-2006, 08:56 PM
About sparring and personal RP topics - by Kaden - 03-05-2006, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)