04-14-2007, 09:40 PM
BAM!! SUPER BUMP FTW!
****UPDATE****
Ok, so yeh, it's been damn near over half a year since I've worked on this. But last week I began development again and have to say I'm pleased with the way things turned out. I've changed the GUI around a bit, the sprites and design, and hope you all agree that it was for the better. Now for the before and after pics.
NOTE: Sorry bout the low quality, for some reason everytime I tried saving the pics the quality got jacked up.
BEFORE
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/s...hotest.jpg
AFTER
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/s...screen.jpg
****UPDATE****
Ok, so yeh, it's been damn near over half a year since I've worked on this. But last week I began development again and have to say I'm pleased with the way things turned out. I've changed the GUI around a bit, the sprites and design, and hope you all agree that it was for the better. Now for the before and after pics.
NOTE: Sorry bout the low quality, for some reason everytime I tried saving the pics the quality got jacked up.
BEFORE
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/s...hotest.jpg
AFTER
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/s...screen.jpg
~Semper Fidelis~

