03-13-2006, 05:23 AM
its not in my vault. when i signed up, i had to choose three best moves, and on my roster list, it is in there still.
EDIT: Wait a sec...I think i had replaced it with Violet Darts, but it hadn't been changed on my roster list on the main page. So instead fo channging moves, can i get that edited on my roster page, change from laser blast to violet darts? thanks!
EDIT: Wait a sec...I think i had replaced it with Violet Darts, but it hadn't been changed on my roster list on the main page. So instead fo channging moves, can i get that edited on my roster page, change from laser blast to violet darts? thanks!
![[Image: siggy2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/kazprofile/siggy2.jpg)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

