Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Uhhh...this sux?
#1
Umm, I told you all I couldn't really be on but I was able for a couple days, I was browsing and I check the spar boards and it says "Piccolo vs. Tapion" and I'm like "omgwtfbbq!?"

At first I thought my character was inactive and I was sad....


So ummmm...I can't be on regularly and this will be the last time probably until I go to my dads. What do I do? I don't mind if Mino RPs for me or what....

Oh and Piccolo, I will gladly fight you when I have time, I'm not tryin to get out of this ^_^
[Image: Abel.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Uhhh...this sux? - by Abel - 03-14-2006, 03:02 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Banned Dana - 03-14-2006, 03:05 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Kaden - 03-14-2006, 03:05 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Abel - 03-14-2006, 03:08 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Kaden - 03-14-2006, 03:10 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Banned Dana - 03-14-2006, 03:10 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Kaden - 03-14-2006, 03:12 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Banned Dana - 03-14-2006, 03:14 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Kaden - 03-14-2006, 03:21 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Banned Dana - 03-14-2006, 03:22 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Claire - 03-14-2006, 03:23 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Kaden - 03-14-2006, 03:24 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Banned Dana - 03-14-2006, 03:27 AM
Uhhh...this sux? - by Kaden - 03-14-2006, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)