Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Killswitch Engage, bitch!
#1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-8qf4fGo5vY&m...ed&search=



I just found out about this band and I love them. They alternate between the screaming thrash sound to actual vocals. It's powerful. I recommend that you guys look into them, especially a song called: Unbroken.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Killswitch Engage, bitch! - by Aero - 04-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Killswitch Engage, bitch! - by Bojack - 04-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Killswitch Engage, bitch! - by Kirano - 04-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Killswitch Engage, bitch! - by Warako - 04-27-2007, 10:39 PM
Killswitch Engage, bitch! - by Aero - 04-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Killswitch Engage, bitch! - by Bojack - 06-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Killswitch Engage, bitch! - by Aero - 06-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Killswitch Engage, bitch! - by Milk Bubble - 06-08-2007, 09:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)