05-08-2007, 04:48 AM
?State your name?
?Olibu?
?Age?
???
?Sir, I?m going to need your age?
???
?Fine, we?ll come back to that; any previous experience??
?I believe I competed in last year?s tournament, yes.?
?Last year?s?? The man sitting behind the desk looked up for the first time. The man didn?t seem to notice anything familiar about the man at first, but when he laid his eyes on Olibu?s red baseball cap the man gasped. ?I remember you! You really let that ninja have it, man, you know your one of my favorites from last year!?
?Why, thank you. I didn?t know this had such a following.?
The man stared at the fighter with an odd look, ?You didn?t? This is a television show, how could you not know??
?Television??
?Yea, you know, TV! Well never mind that, you have a tape for us??
???
?Oh who am I kidding, you don?t need a tape, you?re a regular?
???
?Just stand right there, we need some photos? The man said as he raised his camera and began to take a few pictures. Immediately Olibu became alarmed from all of the flashing lights and fell into a defensive stance, however, he soon recalled the same thing happening at last year sign ups. He allowed himself to ease before making a fool of himself.
?Nice poses, now head on over to the tubes.?
Flash Back:
"I?ve had it with your slump, its time you came out of it."
?I don?t think so Kai; I?ll never fight another day in my life."
?Now look, I know what you?ve been through. And I know it?s hard, but you have to get over it. Olibu, you are like a son to me and I hate to see you like this. You?re only friends in the universe are a monkey, a blue man, and an overgrown grasshopper. You use to be one of the greatest heroes that ever lived; now you?re some old hack who hides from the world with your old instructor.?
?Kai??
?Kai nothing! Dante?s Abyss put you in this slump and Dante?s Abyss will bring you out of it.? With that the blue master placed his palm onto Olibu?s shoulder and the blonde fighter disappeared, transported to a sign up post on Earth.
?Olibu?
?Age?
???
?Sir, I?m going to need your age?
???
?Fine, we?ll come back to that; any previous experience??
?I believe I competed in last year?s tournament, yes.?
?Last year?s?? The man sitting behind the desk looked up for the first time. The man didn?t seem to notice anything familiar about the man at first, but when he laid his eyes on Olibu?s red baseball cap the man gasped. ?I remember you! You really let that ninja have it, man, you know your one of my favorites from last year!?
?Why, thank you. I didn?t know this had such a following.?
The man stared at the fighter with an odd look, ?You didn?t? This is a television show, how could you not know??
?Television??
?Yea, you know, TV! Well never mind that, you have a tape for us??
???
?Oh who am I kidding, you don?t need a tape, you?re a regular?
???
?Just stand right there, we need some photos? The man said as he raised his camera and began to take a few pictures. Immediately Olibu became alarmed from all of the flashing lights and fell into a defensive stance, however, he soon recalled the same thing happening at last year sign ups. He allowed himself to ease before making a fool of himself.
?Nice poses, now head on over to the tubes.?
Flash Back:
"I?ve had it with your slump, its time you came out of it."
?I don?t think so Kai; I?ll never fight another day in my life."
?Now look, I know what you?ve been through. And I know it?s hard, but you have to get over it. Olibu, you are like a son to me and I hate to see you like this. You?re only friends in the universe are a monkey, a blue man, and an overgrown grasshopper. You use to be one of the greatest heroes that ever lived; now you?re some old hack who hides from the world with your old instructor.?
?Kai??
?Kai nothing! Dante?s Abyss put you in this slump and Dante?s Abyss will bring you out of it.? With that the blue master placed his palm onto Olibu?s shoulder and the blonde fighter disappeared, transported to a sign up post on Earth.

