05-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
Quote:Originally posted by Aqua
In a mini skirt, unbuttoned dress shirt, and a ruler in hand for spanking.
Thanks for following the SPAM OFF TAG ya slippery bastard. Anyway I'm very curious because of the fact I could be completeing my two year degree program and getting hired this fall to be a teacher...
I visited my old high school monday and talked with my former senior english teacher who told me if I wanted to be a teacher then I should get a four year degree.
At my old highschool they haven't had a stable principal, whoever takes the job leaves after a year or so because the scores are horrible as well as the student body's behavior problem. They've already had four good teachers quit and they're short handed I think so I know if I tell the principal I'm up for grabs this fall then more than likely he'll hire me.
I'd love to go back and teach at my old high school if the pay is right but I know it wont be especially since that would be my first gig as a teacher. More than likely I'll follow her advice and get a four year and maybe teach somewhere else.
I'm just trying to see what do you guys and girls see when you think of teachers. Of course we've all had our share of dumb ass teachers...if you haven't then more power to you. But in the dirty south I've dealt with redneck teachers, teachers who knew their subject so good that they couldn't really teach it and immoral teachers who surpsingly didn't get caught taking a bite out of forbidden fruit if you catch my drift...
This is a surpisngly long post lol but yea I'm just really stressed because I've come this far and I'm startin gto have doubts. My major is English and minor is English education so yea...all I need is three credits which I should be able to pull off this summer and get my degree.
I wasn't spamming.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

