Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Customs
#1
I couldn't find the thread that was already started for this (Though i didn't look very hard) so I wanted to bring it up again. Besides, I bet half of everyone has changed by now anyway. If I do change to a custom, this is what I got.

Quote:Personal

Name: Orin
Alias: Slash
Age: 17
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Personality: Headstrong, arrogant, and independent
Fighting style: Rough and determined
Linage: Son of Olibu and Unknown*

Appearance

Eyes: Change colors between blue and green
Hair: Dirty Blonde*
Skin: Tanned white
Height: 6?2
Weight: 230 lbs
Aura: White
Images: Terry Bogard*

* = subject to change
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Customs - by Olibu - 05-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Customs - by Kirano - 05-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Customs - by Vegeta - 05-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Customs - by Olibu - 05-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Customs - by Pigero - 05-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Customs - by Olibu - 05-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Customs - by Yamu - 05-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Customs - by Olibu - 05-12-2007, 06:23 AM
Customs - by Pigero - 05-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Customs - by Dave - 05-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Customs - by Pigero - 05-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Customs - by Grandpa Gohan - 05-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Customs - by Dehan - 05-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Customs - by Nori - 05-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Customs - by Piccolo Daimoun - 05-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Customs - by Celipa - 05-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Customs - by Nori - 05-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Customs - by Bujin - 05-13-2007, 12:03 AM
Customs - by Nori - 05-13-2007, 12:08 AM
Customs - by Bujin - 05-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Customs - by OldCell - 05-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Customs - by Dave - 05-13-2007, 12:57 AM
Customs - by Android 17 - 05-13-2007, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)