Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*Cough*
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm really running on empty right now with Sazuaa...

I pose this question(to anyone): Would you still be if you didn't know about the turnover or it wasn't going to happen?

I'm the complete opposite of Saz, in the back of my mind I hate posting knowing it will be for nothing. But I also don't wanna lose Turles cause my reset character sorta depends on him.

But if there had been no mention of a reset I'd probably have Turles raging war on someone's rectum.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
*Cough* - by Pigero - 05-11-2007, 10:38 PM
*Cough* - by Dehan - 05-11-2007, 10:39 PM
*Cough* - by Pigero - 05-11-2007, 10:41 PM
*Cough* - by Dehan - 05-11-2007, 10:50 PM
*Cough* - by Burter - 05-11-2007, 10:58 PM
*Cough* - by Kirano - 05-11-2007, 11:28 PM
*Cough* - by Minoshia - 05-11-2007, 11:30 PM
*Cough* - by Dehan - 05-11-2007, 11:53 PM
*Cough* - by Grandpa Gohan - 05-12-2007, 12:15 AM
*Cough* - by Kirano - 05-12-2007, 12:21 AM
*Cough* - by Saz - 05-12-2007, 12:28 AM
*Cough* - by Grandpa Gohan - 05-12-2007, 12:35 AM
*Cough* - by Saz - 05-12-2007, 12:42 AM
*Cough* - by Dehan - 05-12-2007, 12:54 AM
*Cough* - by Kirano - 05-12-2007, 12:59 AM
*Cough* - by Dehan - 05-12-2007, 01:06 AM
*Cough* - by Kirano - 05-12-2007, 01:14 AM
*Cough* - by Dehan - 05-12-2007, 01:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)