Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
You are all going to hell, so get in line right behind me.
#13
Meh! FUCKING HELL!!!

God damned I'm infuriated and shit!

Lol!

Yes it funnier then hell to me and shit. Must be the old school redneck stuff kicking back into high gear. Trucks fucking up more and more, if not that then im messing it up...

>_><_<

My truck was squealing and I was told it was the AC compressor. No one told me that the barring going out would fuck up my fucking belt. Half assed through stealing sometihng and hauling ass, the damned hood started smoking. Belt burnt up and shit obviously. By passed the sumbitch and got another $1000 from it with a better partner.

Ended up learning the S10 can climb trees tonight while on the phone in gravel.; SCared the fuck out of me and shit. Only body damage to the truck and my legs.


I'd get on AIM but for sum reason AIM IE and YIM wont work but mozilla will. IMa try to restore this shit in a few minutes but if you know whats going on let me know. I want to get a post up tonight before I hit the sack.

Edit: It's windows 2000 and I cant do it. trying to figure wtf is going on you know.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
You are all going to hell, so get in line right behind me. - by Retane - 05-12-2007, 05:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)