05-12-2007, 09:17 PM
The game engine was quick to load, the button layout for attacks/web stuff wasn't so...stiff. And the whole 'spidey sense' mode where you could slow down and do more damage...spidey 3 is'nt living up to the potential spidey 2 had. I saved my game when they gave me the black suit.
I'm gonna resume playing after this thunder cloud passes over. The whole spidey 3 game seems stiff. Plus when I was going to see Mary Jane the mofo's threw me into a 'city alert' type thing which I was cool with until I was suddenly web swung into a car
I hope it gets better.
The whole battle with Harry was straight...thought it would've involved a simlar scene like the movie with them going through the alley and stuff but eh...shit. I'm thinking about driving back to movie gallery and just trading it in and getting something else...maybe Tenkachi 2 or something.
I'm gonna resume playing after this thunder cloud passes over. The whole spidey 3 game seems stiff. Plus when I was going to see Mary Jane the mofo's threw me into a 'city alert' type thing which I was cool with until I was suddenly web swung into a car
I hope it gets better.The whole battle with Harry was straight...thought it would've involved a simlar scene like the movie with them going through the alley and stuff but eh...shit. I'm thinking about driving back to movie gallery and just trading it in and getting something else...maybe Tenkachi 2 or something.

