05-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Are you crazy? Batman would rock..dangling people off of rooftops, popping up and beating down The Joker, Two-Face, Riddler etc. I didn't play the batman begins game, I should've rented that instead.
Superman returns the game...I had big expectations for that game. But when I played it...I was disappointed. Next time they come up with a free-roaming comic book style game they need to take a page out of Ultimate Spiderman and Spiderman-2.
Those two along with WWE SD VS Raw trilogy, FFX, Kingdom Hearts 2, and X-men Legends are the best games ever on the PS2.
Superman returns the game...I had big expectations for that game. But when I played it...I was disappointed. Next time they come up with a free-roaming comic book style game they need to take a page out of Ultimate Spiderman and Spiderman-2.
Those two along with WWE SD VS Raw trilogy, FFX, Kingdom Hearts 2, and X-men Legends are the best games ever on the PS2.

