05-12-2007, 10:03 PM
I dunno. I have the one for the Wii, and I basically have two choices for attack.
I can run in blindly, swinging fists like crazy. It'll inflict a bit of damage, but more often than not he'll dodge it and spank me away.
I could try and vault over his body, but then he'd just jump out from under me and beat the hell out of my exposed face.
<.<
I could act like a bird, but that would just look stupid and leave my small sensitive balls completely exposed.
I can run in blindly, swinging fists like crazy. It'll inflict a bit of damage, but more often than not he'll dodge it and spank me away.
I could try and vault over his body, but then he'd just jump out from under me and beat the hell out of my exposed face.
<.<
I could act like a bird, but that would just look stupid and leave my small sensitive balls completely exposed.

