05-13-2007, 04:31 AM
They rushed it, plain and simple
It's a fun game, but it's missing a lot of the promised features... especially in the ps2 version. They completely got rid of the subways, they made NY smaller than in spidey-2 (I didn't realize a city could shrink...) It's kinda disappointing. I still enjoy the fuck out of it, since I'm obviously a huge spidey fan, but Spidey 2 was a lot better. The best part of this game was the final fight with sandman and venom... I loved playing it.
That would be realllllllly incredible. What it should be is that + the Batman Returns style gameplay. Where you could roam the cities, get to a building, go inside and play a mission inside the building.
It's a fun game, but it's missing a lot of the promised features... especially in the ps2 version. They completely got rid of the subways, they made NY smaller than in spidey-2 (I didn't realize a city could shrink...) It's kinda disappointing. I still enjoy the fuck out of it, since I'm obviously a huge spidey fan, but Spidey 2 was a lot better. The best part of this game was the final fight with sandman and venom... I loved playing it.
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
I wish they'd make a Batman game in the same style as the Spiderman 2/3 games. Don't tell me you wouldn't glide across the rooftops of Gotham and then go hop into your Batmobile and cruise around for a while.
That would be realllllllly incredible. What it should be is that + the Batman Returns style gameplay. Where you could roam the cities, get to a building, go inside and play a mission inside the building.

