Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Samurai Champloo
#3
I would buy it on DVD it if wasn't twenty bucks every 4 episodes. Why the fuck do they distribute anime like that? I'm just hoping the reruns aren't over on Cartoon Network. I think my brother would probably like this too. If, like I said, it wasn't twenty bucks every 4 episodes.

How was the game?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Samurai Champloo - by Bojack - 05-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Samurai Champloo - by Dehan - 05-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Samurai Champloo - by Bojack - 05-14-2007, 12:55 AM
Samurai Champloo - by Dehan - 05-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Samurai Champloo - by Raditzu - 05-14-2007, 12:58 AM
Samurai Champloo - by Bojack - 05-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Samurai Champloo - by Raditzu - 05-14-2007, 01:04 AM
Samurai Champloo - by Bojack - 05-14-2007, 01:11 AM
Samurai Champloo - by Raditzu - 05-14-2007, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)