Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Utopian Fantasies
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Doma
Quote:Originally posted by Dodoria
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Dunno how it work out, seeing that Gokua is an experienced soldier. Also, he's a drunk. =D

Maybe me and you could work together, although Gokua would probally think Dodoria is a mindless idiot and a pig. Tongue

A demonstration of Doma's rare power might be a good pre-show row.


Dodoria: I might go solo, unless someone that I think I can work well with pairs with me.


Doma: knock yourself out. I wouldn't show too much if I were you though.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Utopian Fantasies - by Banned Doma - 05-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Aero - 05-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Banned Doma - 05-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Aero - 05-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Banned Doma - 05-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Aero - 05-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Uno - 05-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Banned Doma - 05-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Aero - 05-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Utopian Fantasies - by Joe Android 15 - 05-17-2007, 07:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)