Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does this apply to you?
#1
http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?ar...6&GT1=9983

This totally apllies to me, being a middle child.

I?m hard to open up to, I rarely do, unless I?m forced too. I?m just too secretive and wouldn?t tell a secret unless someone tells me one first. I keep problems bottled up and hardly tell anyone about em, unless I feel the need too.

Though I was a really spoilt child. Same with my elder bro who's also a middle child. Though he got ett off the hook with WAY more things than I did.

Does it apply to you?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does this apply to you? - by Kirano - 05-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Downy Peach - 05-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Amadeus - 05-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Bojack - 05-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Joe Android 15 - 05-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Dehan - 05-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Kirano - 05-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Captain Silver - 05-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Ruhiel - 05-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Tobias - 05-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Bra - 05-19-2007, 05:18 AM
Does this apply to you? - by Milk Bubble - 05-19-2007, 05:29 AM
Does this apply to you? - by Raditzu - 05-19-2007, 05:29 AM
Does this apply to you? - by OldPikkon - 05-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Does this apply to you? - by Pigero - 05-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Amadeus - 05-20-2007, 07:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)