05-18-2007, 03:36 PM
I`m the youngest child in the family. It`s true that I`m more of a laid back kind of person and that sometimes I won`t have things planned out. However, I lack sense of humor. Seriously, I`m one of the least funny people around. Also, allthough I sometimes screw up regarding finances, I always make sure I have enough cash. Especially if the person im going somewhere with is a female. As a man trying to be a gentleman, I consider it unacceptable that a woman is forced to pay anything when going out. Plus, I hate credit cards.
Last but not least, I wasn`t babied. Sure, I was (and still a bit am) very attached to my mother, but I never abused that bond beetween us. Also, I have to do a lot of chores around the house and I am still ordered around by my sister "beacuse your the youngest and have to obey your sister." -.-
Yeah...so much for being babied.
Last but not least, I wasn`t babied. Sure, I was (and still a bit am) very attached to my mother, but I never abused that bond beetween us. Also, I have to do a lot of chores around the house and I am still ordered around by my sister "beacuse your the youngest and have to obey your sister." -.-
Yeah...so much for being babied.

