Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I like'm 'Loose'
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
I've been attempting economy picking, the only bitch I have about that is you practically have to know what your playing to a key so you know what direction to strum... though I'm guessing it's only nice for solos.

But yeah, I'd sell a soul to be able to play Canon Rock.

Economy picking takes a while. I've been doing it for a month and I still have a long way to go. But in my defense, I haven't been practicing it through speed drills or anything... I have a lot more to learn before I can devote the 5-10 months it takes to master it.

Canon Rock is the shit. I want that played at my wedding.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I like'm 'Loose' - by Raz - 05-18-2007, 01:32 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Dehan - 05-18-2007, 02:45 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Bojack - 05-18-2007, 02:52 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Raz - 05-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Kami - 05-18-2007, 09:32 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Raz - 05-18-2007, 10:12 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Bojack - 05-19-2007, 03:27 AM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Blind Man - 05-19-2007, 06:53 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Kami - 05-19-2007, 07:53 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Blind Man - 05-19-2007, 07:56 PM
I like'm 'Loose' - by Kami - 05-19-2007, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)