Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does this apply to you?
#11
Yeah. This thing completely missed me. Tongue

But I'm willing to admit I'm strange.

The only thing they got right, I guess, is the 'old-fashioned' part, in that I'm not willing to dress up and act like an emo fag or something to get attention, and heaven forbid I think getting wasted at a party ISN'T the coolest thing in the world. -_-
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does this apply to you? - by Kirano - 05-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Downy Peach - 05-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Amadeus - 05-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Bojack - 05-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Joe Android 15 - 05-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Dehan - 05-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Kirano - 05-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Captain Silver - 05-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Ruhiel - 05-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Tobias - 05-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Bra - 05-19-2007, 05:18 AM
Does this apply to you? - by Milk Bubble - 05-19-2007, 05:29 AM
Does this apply to you? - by Raditzu - 05-19-2007, 05:29 AM
Does this apply to you? - by OldPikkon - 05-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Does this apply to you? - by Pigero - 05-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Does this apply to you? - by Amadeus - 05-20-2007, 07:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)