Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Google
#1
Has moved to SC. My company is one of the comapanies building it and they are making a billion dollars off of this shit. Those that made it their construction home till they leave the company or their job is done, they had to sign confeditiality contracts. I didn't since I'm there part time.

Hey Hey!

Time to sell their where abouts to the news or something dammit!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Google - by Retane - 05-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Google - by Captain Silver - 05-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Google - by Blind Man - 05-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Google - by Downy Peach - 05-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Google - by Blind Man - 05-20-2007, 12:29 AM
Google - by Downy Peach - 05-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Google - by Bojack - 05-20-2007, 01:27 AM
Google - by Joe Android 15 - 05-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Google - by Retane - 05-20-2007, 04:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)