Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Smallville.
#6
Bizarro looked exactly like Clark/Superman and spoke normal in one interpretation I've seen of the Superman adventures. As the episode went on he begam to fall apart, his skin turning pale, his face deforming and his intelligence completely leaving him.

I was dissapointed, honestly. How they ended it pissed me off, he looked more metallic then...bizzare.

I think Chloe is definetely dead, but the way it all happened confused me. Lana could be dead. Although in all the interpretations I've seen she lives on and ends up martying Pete Ross; the way I see Smallville going it would make sense for her to die. Chloe died, Lana died, Mom left and the only person left would be Lois. It would be the perfect way to get them started in my opinion....

Btw, Tom needs to work on his emotional acting, everytime he gets upset and starts to fake cry he looks like he's having trouble taking a shit.
-------------------------------------------

The only thing I really don't like about the show is how they've re-used a few people. That threw off my whole...vibe I guess and made me realize even more that it was only a show. =(
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Smallville. - by Dehan - 05-18-2007, 01:12 AM
Smallville. - by Mowgli - 05-18-2007, 01:47 AM
Smallville. - by Ruhiel - 05-18-2007, 01:47 AM
Smallville. - by Joe Android 15 - 05-18-2007, 01:55 AM
Smallville. - by Dehan - 05-18-2007, 01:57 AM
Smallville. - by Mowgli - 05-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Smallville. - by Dehan - 05-20-2007, 05:14 AM
Smallville. - by Mowgli - 05-20-2007, 05:20 AM
Smallville. - by Bardock - 05-20-2007, 06:42 AM
Smallville. - by Kami - 05-20-2007, 10:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)