05-20-2007, 05:14 AM
I agree...eh maybe they'll get a few letters from hardcore Superman fans and do a about face on Bizzaro, Lois, Chole and Lana.
Basically I wouldn't mind them killing off Lana...she's just taking up space. Now Chole and Lois would be pretty good, Lois can finally get the hell outta smallville and let Clark and Chole hook up for half a season until they kill her off or let her move away then let Clark begin his journey to becoming the man of steel.
But since they're not really following any comic book era I doubt they do anything the fan's ask unless they can rework it into their own image or something which isn't bad.
Hopefully we get to see more of the Martian Manhunter. Basically I'm not a big Superman comic fan but I'm more of a Lois and Clark the new adventures of superman and Smallville along with Superman 2 and 3.
BTW what do you think about the Justice League movie rumors that are floating around? Think they can successfully do it?
Basically I wouldn't mind them killing off Lana...she's just taking up space. Now Chole and Lois would be pretty good, Lois can finally get the hell outta smallville and let Clark and Chole hook up for half a season until they kill her off or let her move away then let Clark begin his journey to becoming the man of steel.
But since they're not really following any comic book era I doubt they do anything the fan's ask unless they can rework it into their own image or something which isn't bad.
Hopefully we get to see more of the Martian Manhunter. Basically I'm not a big Superman comic fan but I'm more of a Lois and Clark the new adventures of superman and Smallville along with Superman 2 and 3.
BTW what do you think about the Justice League movie rumors that are floating around? Think they can successfully do it?

