Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Musicals
#2
I love Musicals. Last year I saw the Man of La Mancha(SP) at my school and thought it was very well done. And, Les Miserables, that's a good one.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Musicals - by Talys - 05-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Musicals - by Nappa - 05-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Musicals - by Nori - 05-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Musicals - by Metal Teemer - 05-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Musicals - by Android 17 - 05-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Musicals - by Kami - 05-21-2007, 01:47 AM
Musicals - by Raz - 05-21-2007, 03:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)