Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Musicals
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Teemer
The best part was that I made a guy cry because I got the lead and he didn't.

Awesome.

Mmmmmmm good trombone solos. Especially when I cover them on the night the senior citizens watch, and play one solo a whole half step higher than it's actually written. And then I don't play the other ones because they are in tenor cleff. Fucking tenor cleff.

but yes, trombone solos

*BOING*
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Musicals - by Talys - 05-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Musicals - by Nappa - 05-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Musicals - by Nori - 05-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Musicals - by Metal Teemer - 05-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Musicals - by Android 17 - 05-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Musicals - by Kami - 05-21-2007, 01:47 AM
Musicals - by Raz - 05-21-2007, 03:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)