Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyone who does the stupid RickRoll thing
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Happy?

Yes. <3

EDIT: They Rickroll'd on Family Guy? Wow, I like, missed it. =(

It was awesome, Brian sung the song. They did a Back to the Future spoof and at the part were Marty steps up and plays Johnny B Goode, instead Brian plays Rick Astley's.

Are you kidding me? I turned the channel JUST before that part came up.

I feel like shit. It would have made me rof and lmao.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Everyone who does the stupid RickRoll thing - by Bojack - 05-21-2007, 04:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)