Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyone who does the stupid RickRoll thing
#19
I think it needs to chill.

Its something funny... once in a while. Like when Krillin does his "logout link" trick, that's funny. If it was done every single time and people made multiple topics just to do it then it just pisses people off.

I've tried to chill a bit on it, Waff too. We've just joked around about it but we hate when jokes get killed by grinding them into the ground.

I wouldn't PM Spam people with it or anything like that.

Like I said, once in a while, cool; every day on every thread, annoying.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Everyone who does the stupid RickRoll thing - by Reijin - 05-21-2007, 04:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)