Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
You know what would be a great idea, guys? Instead of choosing our next leader with careful deliberation, we should just say fuck it and grant immense power to the next person in the bloodline.

o monarchy

Can the States wait for our next president to do that?

What? You don't think one of the Bush twins could run America as good as their dad?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Drake - 05-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Reijin - 05-21-2007, 07:32 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Kirano - 05-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Kirano - 05-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Burter - 05-21-2007, 08:26 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Kirano - 05-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Bojack - 05-21-2007, 08:47 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Kirano - 05-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Super Buu - 05-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Deo - 05-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Dehan - 05-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Aero - 05-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Deo - 05-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Aero - 05-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada - by Deo - 05-21-2007, 05:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)