05-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I blame Wal-Mart and their low, low prices.
Also, BOW TO YOUR DADDY, BITCHES
Brit ftw
![[Image: Prince%20Charles%20Blur.jpg]](http://www.caricaturist.co.uk/images/Prince%20Charles%20Blur.jpg)
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I thought we were talking nations not lineage. I'm mostly serbian with some polish in me. How d'you do. Fact remains is, if you didn't have the british infanty and we didn't have general incompetency you would probably be part of the US and could win that carguitare there. But you're not. Enjoy the snow.
I do believe we had an exchange of military prowess once in exercise. A set of our troops versus a set of America's. The goal was to hold a beach front for three days without capture. The Canadian troops held the front for three days without a single 'casualty'. America held it for 6 hours.
That said...America can enjoy it's inept military, retarded government, poor health care, high crime rate, over weight youth and inferior education system.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.

