Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Urinary bigotry
#3
I think it's kinda natural instinct for a man to pee standing up, just because it takes less time. Kinda like drinking from the bottle instead of pouring it out into a cup each time because you were told to, or taking a shortcut even though it's supposedly littered with land mines.

That said, I doubt I would give a shit. I would be like 'lol', but that's about it.

My friends and I were discussing a similar subject the other day but it's a bit more gross. =x
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Urinary bigotry - by Deo - 05-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Urinary bigotry - by Dehan - 05-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Urinary bigotry - by Super Buu - 05-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Urinary bigotry - by Dehan - 05-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Urinary bigotry - by Deo - 05-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Urinary bigotry - by Mowgli - 05-22-2007, 12:45 AM
Urinary bigotry - by Raz - 05-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Urinary bigotry - by Krillin - 05-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Urinary bigotry - by Deo - 05-22-2007, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)