05-23-2007, 02:17 AM
Got the new computer, holla.
Just got everything installed, it rocks.
Vista is decent, though it got annoying with my audio drivers and fighting with it since Vista doesn't support it and I had to waste 30 min to hunt down online drivers that provided Vista support.
Anyways other than that little incident I haven't had any major problems that people have been screaming about Vista beening a POS and etc. However it hasn't been a day yet so we shall see.
Just got everything installed, it rocks.
Vista is decent, though it got annoying with my audio drivers and fighting with it since Vista doesn't support it and I had to waste 30 min to hunt down online drivers that provided Vista support.
Anyways other than that little incident I haven't had any major problems that people have been screaming about Vista beening a POS and etc. However it hasn't been a day yet so we shall see.


![[Image: WarakoSig.gif]](http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/BeefyKeithy/WarakoSig.gif)