05-23-2007, 04:22 AM
The last time he was in Dante?s Abyss, at least he thought it was the last Dante?s Abyss, he was attacked shortly after arriving on the planet by a group of five. It wasn?t that he regretted the encounter, since it was always fun to take on a group of powerful fighters, but it was important this time around to stick it out for a bit before being eliminated- otherwise he?d never find ?it?.
?I can?t read this; it must be in some strange alienese.? A confused look set upon his face as he tried to understand the instructions for the weapon he?d been provided, which may have been easier to read if the saiyajin had them right side up instead of upside down. ?Ehh, I can just bash my opponent with it!? Kakarot noted as he crumpled up the paper and tossed it.
A quick scan of the current area didn?t reveal any hostiles, and since his Ki Sense was being dampened by whatever external source existed on the planet, Goku took it to mean he was in the clear; and so he dashed off headed east at a remarkable pace- given that he couldn?t fly.
Trees blurred into a green and brown mess as he tore through the wilderness, sometimes arriving in empty fields which he skipped across to save time since it wasn?t a good idea to stay out in the open. Although, he had to admit it was very convenient that he didn?t have to lower his power level which made travelling easier since he could go at full speed without having to worry about being discovered- as long as he didn?t run through any tree?s.
?Shouldn?t be too long before I reach my first destination,? he said after tucking his map away. ?Hopefully I can have a little fun while I?m here.?
?I can?t read this; it must be in some strange alienese.? A confused look set upon his face as he tried to understand the instructions for the weapon he?d been provided, which may have been easier to read if the saiyajin had them right side up instead of upside down. ?Ehh, I can just bash my opponent with it!? Kakarot noted as he crumpled up the paper and tossed it.
A quick scan of the current area didn?t reveal any hostiles, and since his Ki Sense was being dampened by whatever external source existed on the planet, Goku took it to mean he was in the clear; and so he dashed off headed east at a remarkable pace- given that he couldn?t fly.
Trees blurred into a green and brown mess as he tore through the wilderness, sometimes arriving in empty fields which he skipped across to save time since it wasn?t a good idea to stay out in the open. Although, he had to admit it was very convenient that he didn?t have to lower his power level which made travelling easier since he could go at full speed without having to worry about being discovered- as long as he didn?t run through any tree?s.
?Shouldn?t be too long before I reach my first destination,? he said after tucking his map away. ?Hopefully I can have a little fun while I?m here.?
![[Image: drakesig.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/chubbs/drakesig.png)

